Elos Plus the complete aesthetic workstation that uses a combination of optical energy with bi-polar radio frequency for safe and effective treatments on all skin types. Elos Plus is a full range of the most in-demand treatments. With one device.
What Is Elos Plus?
The multi-application station for today’s most popular treatments.
With the elos Plus device, you can open your practice’s doors to a constantly growing market of potential patients. It lets you treat multiple in-demand applications.
- The treatments are safe.
- The treatment sessions are short.
- Patients with light skin types may benefit from all three treatments.
- Patients with dark skin types may benefit from Sublative and Sublime treatments.
- This device can treat a wide array of aesthetic concerns.
- The treatments are incredibly customizable.
- You can resume your normal daily routine after treatment, with some aftercare.
Designed to deliver results your patients will love!
The elōs Plus® device is a revolutionary step forward for aesthetic medicine. It combines optical (laser or pulsed light) and radio frequency (RF) energies to deliver comfortable treatments.
The elōs Plus® device exclusive: Target three sought-after treatments in a single session
With the system’s innovative Triniti Plus treatment protocol5,6, you can sequentially perform all of these procedures during the same office visit.
the Elos Plus device is the only system to provide unique, three-layered skin protection.
- RF reduces optical energy requirements to moderate skin heating and allows deeper penetration of heat
- Active Dermal Monitoring (ADM) immediately signals skin impedance changes
- Sapphire contact cooling improves patient comfort
the Elos Plus device yields impressive results:
- Efficient thermal profiles can be achieved with lower optical energy
- RF enables deep thermal penetration into the tissue3
- Treat targets with lower optical absorption, i.e. light hair4 and collagen3
Customize the system to fit your practice.
The elōs Plus device gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple applicators optimized for a wide range of treatments. See how multiple applicators can expand your treatment options
What Can Elos Plus Treat?
The elos Plus system combines several powerful forms of energy – optical, radiofrequency, and infrared — in one device. These safe energies can treat an incredible range of skin concerns. Your top aesthetic issues are no match for this advanced treatment.
That kind of versatility translates into high utilization. And a rapid return on investment.
- Benign vascular lesions
- Pigmented lesions
- Age spots
- Non-invasive wrinkle treatment
- Skin resurfacing
- Facial wrinkles
- Hair removal
- Acne vulgaris
Elos Plus IPL Treatment And Other Options
Depending on your skin concerns, you may benefit from a treatment that uses one or more elos Plus handpieces. If you open own Aesthetic Medical Clinic, elos Plus is the first choice.
Dr usually uses the following handpieces:
- SRA (IPL Treatments): This handpiece uses broad-spectrum wavelengths of light energy to offer a safe and effective intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment. The treatment combines optical and radiofrequency energy to address pigmentation concerns. IPL — also known as photorejuvenation or a photo facial — is an incredibly popular skin service.IPL treatments are designed to provide amazing color-correcting benefits. This treatment may be ideal for you if you suffer from red or brown discoloration on the surface of the skin caused by prominent blood vessels and sun exposure. Sunspots, age spots, rosacea, and facial redness are commonly treated with IPL.
- Sublative: This handpiece uses a matrix of fractionated bipolar RF energy. Essentially, the RF energy creates a pattern of micro-injuries in the skin. These injuries, combined with the gentle heat from the treatment, encourage collagen production and collagen remodeling in the skin. You may benefit from Sublative rejuvenation if you want to treat textural issues, enlarged pores, and acne scars. Sublative can also improve brown pigmentation issues, especially when combined with SRA (IPL).
- Sublime: By utilizing RF energy and infrared energy, the sublime handpiece gently bulk heats the dermis. This heat can effectively stimulate new collagen growth and create a helpful inflammatory response. The new collagen will help lift and tighten your skin in the treatment area. You may benefit from a Sublime session if you want to improve mild skin laxity. While this treatment will not replace a neck lift or facelift, it is an excellent option for people who are not interested in pursuing cosmetic surgery.
Elos Plus Sublative Before & After Photos
After any treatment with elōs Plus, we recommend the following aftercare:
- A topical soothing skin care product such as NeoCutis Bio-Cream, aloe vera, or other post-laser creams available for sale in our office can be applied to the treated area if desired
- Sun exposure should be avoided to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation)
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided for 48 hours after treatment
- For the first week following treatment, use a gentle cleanser to clean the treated area
- After Sublative™ treatments, avoid using makeup for two days. After laser hair removal or IPL treatments, makeup should be avoided for 24 hours
- Throughout the course of treatment, a sunblock of SPF 30 or higher should be used at all times
- Avoid retinoids, glycolics, and salicylic acid agents for one week after treatment
- Do not scratch or pick at skin in the treated area
Elos Plus is the newest generation. In excellent shape, barely used. Includes multiple hand pieces; Sublative, Sublime, SRA, SRA Plus, and SR Plus. The machine has only been used for 6 months. Comes with all parts, nothing is missing. The device can be inspected anytime prior to purchase. This device can only be sold to an MD, and proof of licensure should be provided at the time of purchase.
- Applicator Count
- Sublative RF 6735
- SBLM 30423
- Motif LHR 104646
- SRA Plus 5074
Key, Power Cord, Remote Interlock Connector, footswitch