What is PicoWay laser?
PicoWay Laser is an effective, non-invasive, non-surgical anti-aging device that uses short laser pulses to stimulate natural collagen production for a younger-looking skin tone. PicoWay Laser Tattoo Removal is the clear solution for the removal of tattoos, pigmented lesions and signs of aging using patented PicoWay technology!
The PicoWay Resolve Laser is a handheld device used to rejuvenate the skin by stimulating collagen, the healing mechanism in the skin. The device is completely safe and doesn’t need to penetrate deeply to prompt the skin to start repairing itself. After the treatment, you’ll notice an overall improvement in complexion. There is little to no downtime.
PicoWay Resolve™ targets unwanted signs of aging and skin irregularities such as:
PicoWay stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to reduce acne scarring. In clinical studies, 94% of treated areas were improved.
PicoWay presents a non-invasive, needle-free treatment option for wrinkles by using ultra-short laser pulses to reach under the skin, without breaking the outer layer.
Common skin discolorations including dark spots, freckles, liver spots (age spots), and café-au-lait (brown patches) are treatable with PicoWay.
PicoWay treats a variety of tattoo colors across a broad range of skin types and pigments. PicoWay can even tackle difficult to treat blue and green tattoos! Most tattoos can be eliminated after a series of brief treatments.
PicoWay treats multi-colored tattoos on different skin types. PicoWay utilizes unique picosecond laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments – more than any other traditional laser tattoo removal solution available*. Unlike traditional lasers, PicoWay delivers energy to the targeted ink in ultra-short pulses that are so fast, they’re measured in picoseconds — that’s one trillionth of a second!
The PicoWay laser light is targeted at colors matching the specific laser wavelength in ultra-short picosecond pulses. These pulses shatter the tattoo into very tiny particles, which are then easily eliminated by the body’s natural processes. The PicoWay laser emits less heat energy than traditional lasers providing a safer, more comfortable treatment for ALL skin types, with fewer side effects.
- Better results in fewer treatments for different skin types.
- Fast Results, ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy.
- Minimal risk, Minimal discomfort
The Difference from PicoWay Tattoo Removal Treatment:
- Fewer Treatments: FDA cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay offers better results in few treatments for different skin types.
- Fast Results: With its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay will shatter even tiny ink particles making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
- Minimized Risk: PicoWay’s ultra-short pulses also optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated, while the least amount of heat gets transferred into the skin.
Minimal Discomfort: Since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the procedure.
How picoway tattoo removal Works
PicoWay treatments selectively treat the melanin pigmentation while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. After treatments, patients will experience temporary discoloration or reddening of the skin around the treatment site. Some patients may also experience a temporary lightening or darkening of the skin. The skin will typically resolve to normal pigmentation color. The degree of discomfort varies with each person depending on the nature and location of the pigmented lesions on the body.
PicoWay Laser Resolve Before and After
PicoWay Resolve by Syneron Candela is the most exciting development in this era of non-invasive cosmetic medicine. Resolve is the world’s first Picosecond Holographic Fractional Laser system designed for facial rejuvenation – treatment of fine lines, pores, skin laxity and pigment in the one treatment. PicoWay treatments selectively treat the melanin pigmentation while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. After treatments, patients will experience temporary discoloration or reddening of the skin around the treatment site. Some patients may also experience a temporary lightening or darkening of the skin. The skin will typically resolve to normal pigmentation color.
PicoWay Laser Includes:
- Lightly used 2017 Picoway, picosecond, dual-wavelength, aesthetic laser. Manufactured 12 of 2016 by Syneron-Candela. 1064, 532nm outputs.
- 4 Hand Pieces
- 755nm Shot Count- 74,421 shots
- 1064nm Shot Count- 74,421 shots
- 532nm Shot Count- 30,984 shots
- 785nm Shot Count- 1,572 shots
- Candela Picoway Resolve handpiece set YAG/KTP 1064/532
- Spot Sizes
- Distance Gauges
- Power Cord
- Operators Manual
- Warranty:2 years
- Packaging: Aluminum box with foam